Abies balsamea 'Nana'

Abies balsamea 'Nana'

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wednesday Vignette: Wild Vista

I'm cutting it a little close on this Wednesday Vignette, but here it is: a view over part of the Siskiyou National Forest. I could spend all day losing myself in the wild wonder of it all. At least, I wish I could, but life makes other demands, whether self-imposed or otherwise.



Wednesday Vignette is hosted by Anna at Flutter&Hum. Follow the link to see more Wednesday Vignette posts.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful capture, Evan! You're on top of the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna. I certainly felt that way, at the time.

      Delete
  2. Breath taking panoramic view. Good for meditation and relaxation; bring your mind back this view whenever life is overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one impressive vista with the steam rising to make it even more dramatic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love hearing what readers think and answering questions. I also welcome suggestions for improvement!