Wednesday Vignette: Going to my happy place

I'm going to spend as much time as possible, if only mentally, in my happy place: the misty forests of the Pacific Northwest, here captured in a scene from the Redwood Nature Trail, just a few miles up the Chetco River from Brookings. This is where I plan to exist for the foreseeable future, if only in spirit, while I throw myself into work and any other distraction I can find.


This is my contribution to Wednesday Vignette, the meme hosted by Anna at Flutter&Hum.

Comments

  1. Oh, Evan - I feel your pain. Wish I could make it go away, but I'm swimming in it too. This is devastating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to find a happy place too. Your choice is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a good place to be, Evan - far from the madding crowd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was absolutely no one else there when I visited. Perfect place to retreat to mentally, now.

      Delete
  4. It looks blessedly quiet there, except for the sounds of nature of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've ever wanted to escape society more than I do at this moment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts